This is an example of how to publish critical information as posts on this website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do #
- Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- Stay 2 meters (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Staying at home and away from others (social distancing) #
The single most important action we can all take, in fighting coronavirus, is to stay at home in order to protect the healthcare system and save lives.
When we reduce our day-to-day contact with other people, we will reduce the spread of the infection. The most important measures are:
- Requiring people to stay at home, except for very limited purposes.
- Closing certain businesses and venues.
- Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public.