In case of emergency, many organizations need a quick way to publish critical information. Existing CMS websites are often unable to handle sudden spikes in traffic, and local infrastructure might be damaged, leaving people with poor mobile connections.
This project aims to enable people to quickly publish a simple website that can withstand large amounts of traffic and will work in extreme conditions. It is built on the rule of least power, using simple technologies for maximum resilience.
- Static Files generated by Eleventy
- Optimized for first Roundtrip (> 14KB)
- Basic Styling for Accessibility
- One Request, Inlined CSS
- Netlify CMS for Content Editing
- Offline Support with Service Worker